Saturday, June 5, 2010

12 Month Check-Up

Nathan turned a year old a week ago Friday and he had his 12 month doctor check-up yesterday. Nathan weighed in at 19lbs 10oz. He only gained one pound since his 9 month check-up and has now dropped to the 10th percentile for weight. He measured 31.25 inches long putting him in the 90th percentile for height. He continues to be long and very lean. The doctor was not concerned about him dropping on the weight percentile. It is just in his jeans to be lean.

His iron count was good which they start testing for at 12 months. I have a multivitamin for him, but only give it to him about once a week. I usually forget. Though, I feed him everything he needs to get those vitamins anyway (that is the plan)!

All in all he seems very healthy and is developing perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment