Nathan has a few new things he has been doing recently that I wanted to write down.
1) Almost instantly, when Nathan hears music he starts dancing. He moves his shoulders and bounces up and down to the rhythm. Melts my heart. The funniest dance happened two weeks ago. He found the remote and somehow turned on the radio and a Journey song came on. He started dancing in the living room holding the remote. He hasn't stopped since.
2) He has started chiming in to "Old MacDonald" with an "E-I, E-I".
3) When Nathan looked sleepy the last couple of nights I asked him, "Nathan are you ready for bed?" and he immediately walked over to the gate in the direction of his bedroom. Cameron said he didn't believe that just happened on Sunday night. Well, Nathan did it again last night and went to bed without a fuss.
Nathan will be starting Mother's Day out once a week starting in September. The ladies at his school seem very sweet and I am very excited for him.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment