Lucky Nathan! I remember when Maurie taught us to do that with Dane and Aubrey. They were just little squirts and they couldn't get enough of it -- for years! Tell Nathan I'll do Trot Trot with him on the cruise. :)
I couldn't get enough of it myself when I was a little squirt. I think trotting to Boston will continue on for a very long time. Nathan will look forward to trotting with you in the Bahamas!
Lucky Nathan! I remember when Maurie taught us to do that with Dane and Aubrey. They were just little squirts and they couldn't get enough of it -- for years! Tell Nathan I'll do Trot Trot with him on the cruise. :)
ReplyDeleteI couldn't get enough of it myself when I was a little squirt. I think trotting to Boston will continue on for a very long time. Nathan will look forward to trotting with you in the Bahamas!
ReplyDeleteyea!!! family cruise
ReplyDelete