The next day Cameron and my brother headed out for their traditional golf game. After Nathan woke up from his 2.5 hour nap my parents and I took Nathan to the Children's Museum of Lafayette. The museum was nonstop fun for Nathan. It didn't take too long before I figured out Nathan's museum cycle. Every activity that he participated in was the best thing in the world to him - at that moment. If we pulled him away to a new activity he broke out in a mini temper tantrum that ended shortly after he realized what the next activity was all about. He had a blast and probably could have stayed there all day. I was very suprised at how the entire museum catered to an 18 month so well. We will have to continue to visit the museum when we are in town.
| From childrens museum |
those are some great pictures! see you soon.
ReplyDelete