Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

Sunday was my first official Mother's Day (I also considered it official last year, but this time it was for real). Cameron did a very good job of making me feel special and appreciated. He and Nathan headed out to the store at 9AM so I could have some time to run in the wonderfully cool weather and so he could pick up critical cooking items. When I got home from my run Nathan was sound asleep and Cameron was furiously cooking in the kitchen. He made several dessert items: chocolate covered strawberries, walnut clusters, and a pavlova! We forgot to take a picture of the pavlova with all the fruit on top. Just imagine the white pastry with kiwi, strawberries, mango and whipped cream on top:)

 

 


Cameron did the dishes about 4 times on Sunday because he knows I hate a sink full of dishes. He also cooked dinner. Since we had such a full dessert menu we invited some of our neighbors (John and Jess Lyons-future mom) over for dinner. I was pampered all day. Thank you, Cameron!

Here are some other pictures from the weekend

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. hey michelle, i am with mom. she doesnt know how to navigate your blog. She didn't know to click on the May side bar to see the most recent pictures. I showed her now. However, your latest pictures are not showing up for me. Can you try to reload them.

    ReplyDelete